RADLD NORTHERN IRELAND NATIONAL COMMITTEe
Welcome to the RADLD Northern Ireland National Committee page. Here you will find:
- Contact details for the RADLD Northern Ireland National Committee
- Information & resources relevant to Northern Ireland families, clinicians and educators in Northern Ireland
- Upcoming DLD events in Northern Ireland
NORTHERN IRELAND NATIONAL COMMITTEe
The RADLD Northern Ireland National Committee meets regularly via Zoom. To express your interest in joining the RADLD Northern Ireland National Committee contact:
If you have already registered as a RADLD Ambassador then you can connect via RADLD NI Ambassador Group private Facebook group.
NORTHERN IRELAND ORGANISATIONS
Here is a list of organisations based in Northern Ireland involved in supporting people with DLD and raising awareness of this hidden but common condition.
- Causeway Neurodiversity: provides a drop-in hub, information, and sign-posting and advocacy service for neurodiverse individuals including those with DLD and all those who care for them including families, carers, professionals, and their community. We also organise social events, recreational activities and information workshops. We provide relevant and up to date information via social media including a Causeway Neurodiversity Facebook page.
- DLD Parent Support NI: Facebook page for parents, led by a parent of a young person with DLD.
- Spotlight on DLD, Tuesday 17 October 2023, Keynote Speakers Stephen Parsons, NAPLIC Chair and Professor Noel Purdy, Stranmillis
- This event is aimed at professionals, spaces are limited, please contact Sue McBride (email@example.com) if you would like further information.
- DLD Awareness Day, Friday 20 October 2023 – watch this space!
- Light up events 2023
DLD Information & Resources
- Coming soon!
DLD IN THE MEDIA – NORTHERN IRELAND
Article in Love Belfast
Article in Belfast Live
News Clip on UTV
Article in Irish News