Privacy and Confidentiality
RADLD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and aims to be clear and open about how your data is used.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
We may collect personal information provided by you:
- At the time of registering to support, host or attend a RADLD event
- When subscribing to our newsletters
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Limited details of your visits to our site, including which pages you visit and what you do via our website hosting package
How we use your Data
Information collected from the registration process will be retained securely and only used to help the RADLD committee to improve our ability to raise awareness of Developmental Language Disorder.
Information received via web cookies, is used to enhance your experience of the site and to resolve faults.
Controlling your data
Data will be controlled by the RADLD Committee. We do not share, sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. You have the right to view all personal data held and can at any time cancel consent to use that personal data.
We would like to be able to contact you directly with information regarding RADLD activity which we think will be of interest to you. Declining to give consent will prevent you from receiving direct communication from RADLD.
If you have any questions regarding your privacy and our processes please do not hesitate to get in touch.